1. ____________ you like apples?
26. If they were given an exotic pet like a crocodile, they probably ___________how to look
c)wouldn?t have known
2. My sister ________ when I came back.
c)has been sleeping
27. _______of the supermarkets was open.
3. How ________books are there on the plate?
28. Moscow is _____________than Berlin.
4. At last the books____________delivered!
29. I _________ her for years.
c)have been knowing
5. Why are you dirty? Because I _______my car.
c)will have repaired
d)have been repairing
30. I ___________ to his way of teaching.
a)am getting used
6. I think he ___________ better do it immediately.
31. They _____________ home yet.
a)must have got
b)will have got
c)might have got
d)can’t have got
7. He wants to eat, ___________?
32. I’m a very ___________reader.
8. I’m going on holiday. I need to___________.
a)have my hair cut
b)have cut hair
c)get cut my hair
d)had my hair cut
33. Comedies always make me__________.
c)to be laughing
9. I and my sister hate __________to get up so early.
34. Look at __________guys!
10. I’m hungry. ___________ a sandwich.
d)I’d like to
35. I often suffered _________ flu last year.
11. We’d like ___________us the day after tomorrow.
a)him to help
c)he will help
d)that he helps
36. Mike didn’t come last night.. I wish he ________.
12. He looked forward to___________ his brothers.
37. He bought ____________new trousers.
13. My son is ___________in the class.
a)the most young
38. My friend is wearing a tie. ____________.
a)So do I
b)So am I
c)Neither do I
d)Neither am I
14. My daughter is much better now. She_______ to stay in bed.
39. You_________ bad language.
b)shouldn’t have used
d)should have used
15. If I had closed the window, the thief_________.
a)wouldn?t get in
b)would have got in
c)wouldn?t have got in
d)hadn?t got in
40. _____________pass me the salt, please?
a) Could I
b) Could you
c) Can I
d) Would you like
16. Juliya’s not here. She’s __________to work.
41. I’d rather ______________than take a taxi.
17. My friend was very __________ in the event.
42. When we came back home, she ________the suitcase.
b)had been packing
c)has been packing
18. Nobody ___________us anything about it.
a)has never told
b)has ever told
d)hasn’t ever told
43. He ___________his home work yet..
19. Where ____________you last night?
44. Otto and Gerda are German. They _____________from Berlin.
20. I don’t like __________what to do.
c)have been told
d)to being told
45. This is the 1st time I ________ this dish.
21) He __________ this letter 3 hours ago.
46. She ______________ because the film wasn’t interesting.
22. There’s no point asking Jim for a lift. He ________by now.
a)will have been left
b)will be leaving
c)will have left
47. After ________ TV he went to bed
d) he has watched
23. ____________ that everything will be alright.
a)It is said
b)It is saying
c)It is says
d)It was said
48. My boss is out at the moment. He __________a designer.
24. She tried to ____________.
a)talk me out of the plan
b)talk out of me the plan
c)talk the plan out of me
d)talk me of the plan out
49. She is very keen on ____________.
25. She __________pretty.
50. ________ Jane ________ what I need?